I’m very busy today, so I had to grab these for you very quickly! I hope you enjoy!
- Your friends call you “one hit wonder”. The first time you attempt anything, you’re successful, but never after that. Now the CIA is recruiting you for one, and only one, mission.
- “… And thats how humanity forgot the number five.”
- You’re considered as one of the best assassins in the world. Unknown to your clients, you’ve never killed any of your targets.
- The Messiah was reborn in the 80’s. People just did not believe it because he was born in Vegas and is working as a stage magician to supprt himself.
- In the movie “Independence Day”, the aliens invaded on July 4th, a day that holds a strong signification on why we should fight for freedom. Now the aliens are really invading and they do it on the worst day possible: April 1st.
- Intergalactic Law states that first contact can not be made until an intelligent species successfully staves off an extinction event. Earth, having just destroyed an asteroid passing that criteria, is immediately greeted by millions of alien species there to celebrate, and party hard.
- After the gate of hell is broken, demons flood the Earth, they soon come to regret this when they realize that humans, on average, are worse than they are.